Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I want a T-rex.

I want a pet T-rex.  He will only like me, and the people that i like.  I will construct a saddle for him, so i can ride him to school, and stuff.  No one will mess with us, because if they do, my T-rex will eat them.  He will also eat the people i don’t like, because he needs to eat people, or he will die, because he needs food.  I will also make a flamethrower, and mount it to his mouth, so he can breathe fire.  I am still toying with the idea of mounting lasers on his arms, but i don’t have much knowledge on lasers, or how much power it would take to operate them.  I can’t imagine they would be cheap though.  Attached is a picture of me and my dinosaur i drew in math, because Dinosaurs are cooler than math.

1 comment:

  1. T-rex are badass. I'm raising a farm of them. Followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete