Monday, March 21, 2011

Introductory blog post thingy.

Well, I finally decided to give blogger a shot.  I'm still pretty new to this site, and how things work, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon enough.  I joined here primarily because I wanted a place to write my random thoughts down, without forcing it down anyone's throat so-to-speak.  I'm not really sure what the "theme" of this blog is going to be yet, but most likely it's just going to be centered around my hobbies, and day to day life.  Anyways, I hope I'm somewhat entertaining to you guys :D 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome! I recently did the same :)

    following for further content

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!
    I'm quite new as well.
    Best of luck with your blog.
    Shall be following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome fellow blogger! Ill stay tuned for more, followed

    ReplyDelete