Monday, March 28, 2011

Unicorns.

On Saturday, for some reason I couldn't get myself to fall asleep until about 7 AM.  Unfortunately, my alarm was set for 8 AM.  Needless to say, it was a rough morning.  To make matters worse Sunday was the day my parents chose for me, my sister, and my brother in law to do some yard work (removing grass around my pool).  I can't really complain though.  Without my brother in law's help it probably would have taken 3 times as long (he has real muscles, i have spaghetti noodle arms.) I'm being paid, which is really good since i'm jobless and all.  Plus it feels good to get out and do some work for once, as opposed to sitting inside all day.  After finishing, i promptly showered, ate dinner, then dragged my very sore, out of shape body (I didn't even think fingers could get sore, but yesterday I learned they indeed can.) to my bed, and slept for the next 13 hours.  So thats the reason I failed to follow through on my "1 blog post a day" goal I had set.  But it won't happen again!  I'll be sure to half-ass something next time :D  On the bright side, it gave me something to write about today.
Now for some entertainment, another song on youtube.

You like?

10 comments:

  1. Well atleast you got paid for removing that stuff, and thats always good right

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a rough morning, ive had my share (mostly due to drinking all night) nice song too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya I like the song... is the band new?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well 1 post per day isn't as important as quality posts. Don't half-ass something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn 1 hour of sleep? been there, done that =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, it's good to try and be productive sometimes...it makes slacking off feel much more worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would not like to wake up after only an hour of sleep and do that. Great song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait wait wait... I was promised unicorns here!

    Followed.
    bigunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete