Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Zzzz.

Due to my weird tendency to avoid my bed at night i'm dead tired today. (I fell asleep in class twice today.  I NEVER do that anymore)  Along with all the stuff on my "list of shit I really have to get done", I have two major exams tomorrow, so i'm spending my day cramming for those, and can't be spending time writing some long winded blog post today.  Instead, here's a picture of canned bacon.  Yes.  It exists.  And yes, i want it.  I'll write a better blog for you guys tomorrow when i'm well rested, and not a Mr. Grumpy Gills.
Mmmmbacon

20 comments:

  1. good luck finding that canned backon. Is that a hobby of you, collecting canned things? By the way, good luck on your exams aswel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should sleep more. Sleeping in class isn't good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol canned bacon, good luck with school, i have a hectic week too next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see that being very good. The camo can makes me think it may be a K-ration left over from Vietnam

    ReplyDelete
  5. canned bacon?! there is a god.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Canned bacon

    ... Uhhh I love bacon bat that freaks me out so bad. Thanks for sharing though! I'm sure the information will come in handy hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Canned....bacon? Sounds like an essential for the zombie apocalypse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I get some? Haha.

    You ever seen 'tactical canned bacon'?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm truly inspired by your blog! Great to read once again. Keep this up!

    - Pappa Püllï

    ReplyDelete
  10. Denny's has a new Bacon sunday, I've gotta try that soon.

    ReplyDelete