Saturday, May 14, 2011

Does this ever happen to you?

This happened to me yesterday while I was talking to some friends online.  I started out sitting fairly normal, then my body decided normal wasn't good enough.  My body knows better than to bother my very busy brain with complaints about seating, so it decided to just move about on its own, skipping the "consult brain." step.  While I was busy chatting away about how cool I thought hoverboards were, my body was slowly sabotaging me.  Pretty soon both my feet were off the ground, one was almost behind my monitor, and i was typing with 1 hand.  And I found myself thinking "What the fuck am I doing right now?".  After almost falling out of my seat trying to re-establish contact with the ground, i decided to paint a picture, and write a blog post about it.

7 comments:

  1. LOL i know what you are talking about! its all about finding a comfy position

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humans were clearly not meant to just sit at a desk and stare at a screen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this happens all the time to me, pretty much the same way

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i couldnt agree with you more! following

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha hell yeah it happens man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've pretty much found my body's happy place when it comes to my chair, so i don't have to worry about it :x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah my sitting is so awkward when I'm on the computer.

    ReplyDelete