Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gears of war 3

Check out my whacky hair, eye makeup, and Afflicted Tee.
Gears of War 3 is coming out here pretty soon, but more importantly, they are releasing a special edition "retro lancer".  At around 100 dollars, it isn't exactly cheap, but i mean... look at it.  It's a three and a half foot long, hand painted blood splater-y work of art!  Who doesn't want that hanging on their wall?  You could stick it right next to this
If the chainsaw was actually operational, i could just sell my lawnmower and use this instead.

If I had the money to spare, i'd totally pick this up!  Unfortunately, I don't even know if i'll be able to afford the game due to my recent purchases, and intent on actually saving up some money this summer for college.  Any of you guys excited for this games release?  Anyone get the sweet pre-order gun?  Anyone want to mail previously mentioned gun to me?

Check out the full Kotaku article here.

12 comments:

  1. haha i hope that doesnt work - looks scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must think i actually have a job or something :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Cliffy on the promo for Gears 2 at E3, he entered the stage with something like that, it was Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that made of plastic? If not then yeah, I'd probably buy it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, cliffyb looks way excited about that.
    I never got into Gears that much, the big huge tank looking guys being all rugged was just a little too macho for me. I'll pick Uncharted over GoW anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh. Got bored after second one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it just me, or are these games actually quite scary?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you could use these for gardening I'd never complain about cutting those damned shrubberies again! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your website, I really like it, looking forward for more posts

    Visit my website if you like phones and technology: www.PhonesLand.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. @HiFi: Yea, i think it's just plastic. @sarah: Personally i don't feel they are (and i'm a huge wuss) but i could see how it could freak someone out.

    ReplyDelete