Monday, May 9, 2011

I'M BACK BITCHES.

It's the middle of finals week, but i decided to start my posting here again due to the fact that I have little work ethic, and therefore I don't study anyways.  I'm currently working on a few posts, so you can look forward to that.  Speaking of work ethic, i got a job at a local pizza place delivering pizzas :D  Now instead of being a lazy computer nerd, i'm a lazy computer nerd with income!  I'm not excited about the work part, but i need the munz.
Also, my friend just started up his own blog, you guys should totally check it out rite hurr.  The guy's a goon, and his posts are significantly more entertaining than mine.

9 comments:

  1. Hey thats great being lazzy computer guy with income im following your footsteps bro. looking up on your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool beans! i noticed you werent round anymore, congrats on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great! cant wait to see more.
    following

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of student! Procrastination is what I do best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hey, thanks fur that link thur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey bro Blogger rerolled yesterday and your new post got deleted...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw shit. Thanks for telling me, i didn't notice. Got it fixed now though.

    ReplyDelete