Thursday, June 2, 2011

A blog about nothing. Then i complain a bit about trivial things.

Remember that time i apologized for not blogging, and promised a blog, then never wrote a blog?  Thanks for not hunting me down and lynching me.  I truly appreciate it. I don't really have anything to blog about tonight, but i felt guilty for not writing anything over the past few days (I've been very busy watching old episodes of scrubs, playing with my toys, and sleeping odd hours of the day away)

Today at work I met lots of new people.  I met the lady at the top of the giant trailer park hill.  Now when i say hill, i mean just that.  A sheer cliff with what looks to be a road leading up it.  Unfortunately this "road" was more of an obsticle course, filled with small chasms, and bumps the size of small pools.  More damage was done to my car on that hill than i made on that delivery.   I know this because she paid in exact change, and I heard some nasty scrapes from the undercarriage of my car.  (on a positive note, i finally found a use for all those lifted trucks i see cruising down the freeway.) I met 3 nice men at "Cowtown RV park" who kindly tipped me negative 57 cents, because my manager doesn't know how to properly schedule enough drivers to distribute the workload enough to get everyones food to it's destination on time.  (obviously the delay was my fault, and my negative tip should be reflective of this, despite my explaining why the pizza was late.)  I also almost got the chance to meet a wealthy man who lives in a gated community.  Unfortunately, after driving 8 miles to his fancy gate, he canceled his order as i pulled in, because "it took too long" (once again, i had no control over this.  In an act of revenge, I took his pizza home and ate it.  It tasted like victory, and wasted gas money.)  So do you guys have any fun work stories?  What did you have for dinner today?

8 comments:

  1. i was actually just silently brooding over your lack of a post
    one more day and i would have struck

    also, i had a hotdog for dinner ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you mean a post about nothing? The entire blog seems to be about some things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the top of the hill at the trailer park sounds like prime real estate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds terrible Bro... Killem all. KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!!. I had BACON STRIPS, HAM & CHEESE ROLLED IN A TORTILLA om nom nom MORE Bacon strips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taste like victory, I'd like a pizza like that. What a douche though, canceling is order like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I once had to make a delivery to a house whose owner came out of the shower in a bath towel. She casually mentioned her husband was away and really wanted to chat. But then I had to go do a number 2 real bad. RAAAAGE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha no interesting stories at the moment but what a crazy day. Hmmmmmm what will I have for dinner tonight... I donno

    ReplyDelete