Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Don't be a fool, go to school.

I'm currently sitting in my summer school classroom.  Every Tuesday/Thursday for the next 5 weeks i have to wake up at 6:30, shower, get ready, drive to school, and sit in a classroom from 8 to 12 to listen to a lady ramble on about U.S./Texas Government.  There's not even any cute ladies in here! (i'm going to be single forever and die to death alone) Thank god for internet access, and my Netbook.  Without these two things, i would undoubtedly lose my sanity within days.  On the bright side, the class is split between two campuses, with some fancy two way video chat.  My teacher is located on the other campus, and when the powerpoint slideshow is open, she can't see us.  Meaning she can't see all of us not paying any attention/staring off into space.   Which means facebook chat, internet browsing, and most likely a lot of blogs from me over the next 5 weeks :D

On an unrelated note, i asked this once but no one responded; What do you guys think of the blogs text color?  Is the white hard to read?  Whenever I preview posts, it seems like the wall of text is filled with eyestrain, and bad.

11 comments:

  1. I would try a lighter grey, white is a little harsh but its not too bad. Look at your blog and see the color of the links. That grey is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Magz, it isnt that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White works well, I have white myself. Will consider what Magz said though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, i darkened the text a tad bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man i hated summer school, and now i'm taking college summer school starting today. :( IT NEVER ENDSSSSSssssss

    the text color looked/looks fine by the way

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it's bad at all. Maybe it's just me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The internet has gotten me through worse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Color is great. Dark grey + White. Better than Black + White. Black + White gives people headaches. Good luck in Summer School. It's really easy compared to regular school.

    ReplyDelete