Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm back bitches! (yet again.)

While writing my post the other night, it dawned on me why i don't regularly blog.  That post bitching and moaning about California legislation easily took me over an hour to write.  You see, i'm actually a terrible writer.  Because of this, whenever i type out a blog, or forum post, I generally proofread it about fifty thousand times, just to make sure i don't make myself look like an illiterate fool.  I re-word things, I re-re word things, then i re-re-re-re-re word things until i'm reasonably satisfied with the result.  Hell, i just re-wrote that last sentence about me re-writing things.  Because of my obsessive need to be sure I don't look like a retard in front of people I don't actually know, it takes a significant amount of time to write blog posts.  And as you may or may not know by now, i'm quite lazy, and would much rather do other things during my off time.  Like play video games.  Or eat waffles.

I find reading blogs is more interesting if they have pictures in them.  Therefore my blog is now interesting.  This is my dog, fluffeh butt.  He died like 2 years ago, but he was the coolest dog in the history of forever.   


On a somewhat related note, the careful observer may notice my most recent post before this was under a week ago, which means i'm actually going to start updating this blog again.  You see, my manager wasn't too happy to learn about my plans of leaving for college next month (apparently he expected me to stay at that dead end job for the rest of my life like everyone else who works there.  Sorry, I have a goal to not be a total failure in life.).  In retaliation, he has decided to schedule me no more than 3 days a week. (the fact we have 2 more drivers than before may also be a contributing factor too...)  I admit, having 4+ days off every week is quite nice, but my income has also been adequately destroyed... Which is actually kind of a big deal seeing as I won't be bumming everything from my parents after I move out (apparently the real world is super expensive).  But i digress my newfound spare time means I've decided to be more productive.  I've told myself I'm going to continue writing in this fancy little blog of mine, and I seem to be listening to myself this time.  I'm also starting to go jogging with a buddy of mine every other day in an attempt to whip my sorry ass into shape so i don't die at the ripe age of 27 due to heart failure.  I've also decided i'm going to start practicing drums again, as I pretty much stopped completely when I got a girlfriend about two years ago.

So yeah.  Expect at least a blog a week, if not more from now on.  Goodbye now.

4 comments:

  1. Please tell me you didn't seriously call your dog 'fluffeh butt', because that's definitely animal cruelty at its worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His butt was very fluffy. The nickname was fitting. He didn't seem to mind ether.

    ReplyDelete