Thursday, September 1, 2011

This is a blog about how awesome i am.

I am awesome

Second on the agenda, I'm a college student now.  And it rocks.  I love this place, everyone's super nice, and there's always new friends to be made.  The homework fucking sucks, and all my classes are pretty lame core stuff, but whatever.  I'll live.  My NEW (funny story, i'll write about it sometime) roommate is super quiet and awkward, so we don't really talk much.  Kinda odd how that worked out, since i used to be the stereotypical quiet awks dood, and now i'm the outgoing one of the duo.  I'm sure it'll get better.  Anyways, i'm going to go work on this mountain of homework.  kbye.

3 comments:

  1. That happens a lot when you first go to college. You get a chance to reinvent yourself as the outgoing guy. I knew a LOT of kids who did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so excited, I'm glad you're enjoying it! Maybe your roommate will come out of his shy once he gets to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete