Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas various followers!  I drew you this sick nasty Christmas card to celebrate Jesus's birthday!
If your wondering why it looks like absolute garbage, it's a combination of me having virtually no artistic merit whatsoever, and the fact that I only brought my netbook home for winter break.  I don't know if you've ever worked on a netbook before, but if you're trying to do anything that isn't facebook, it's kind of a bitch because of the whole micro-sized screen.  Combined with the super-sensitive travel mouse, it makes for a very poor work environment.  But i did the best i could, so be happy and accept my card.  I made it with love.  Now get the hell off your computer, and go spend time with your family.  It's freaking CHRISTMAS.
(if you're an orphan, or adopted, or for some reason, have no family, i'm sorry for pointing out the elephant in the room.  Please don't be sad.  I'm sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment